Things to be thankful for are everywhere around you. You just need to pay attention to them. You need to learn to appreciate the small thigns in life and don´t ask for the big reward all the time. Life consists of ups and downs and especially when we are down, the need for appreciation and gratitude can keep us going. It dampens the negative effects and a bad situation doesn´t look that tough when you learn to see the good things in life you still have.
Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts. Tha´s from Henri Frederic Amiel and very fittingly John F. Kennedy said something similar. „As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words but to live by them“
Those 2 have understood that constantly finding new things to be thankful for is an active taks that needs action and not mere sitting being indifferent to life.
Here a list of 45 things to be thankful for
- Your health! Especially in times like these the most precious value
- Close family members. They really are our foundation
- Your friends. Even if they are not around they are close to your heart
- Something to eat. Not everybody has that luxury
- A roof over your head and a warm home
- Fresh water to drink and have a bath in it
- Money on the bank, even if it is not much sometimes
- Having someone you love, be it a partnership or relationship
- Doing what you like when you like to like reading this right now
- Your education and your experience
- The fact that you made it that far in life. Not everybody has
- Being able to breath fresh unpolluted air
- Sharing laugther with strangers. Smiling is contagious
- Having a safe and secure place to live
- The sunshine on your skin, or the snow or the rain 😉
- Watching the nightsky and the stars, feeling connected to the universe
- The fact that you have a choice in life and how to live it
- Seasons – every single one has something to appreciate
- Pets and animals around you. They know unconditional love
- Acceptance. You get accepted as who you are no need to hide
- Freedom of speech , mostly at least
- Waking up every day with a chance of change
- Your wisdom that came with age and experience
- The mind. Being able to think, remember, and solve problems
- Electricity and all the amenities that come with it
- Technology you can use like TV or your phone
- Great books, movies and music to uplift your mood
- Self time to regain some energy after a hard day
- Meeting kind strangers brightening up your days when you least expect it
- Life’s challenges for to help you grow and become who you are
- Holidays and the incredibly exciting festivities
- The possibility to travel (maybe later in 2021 again)
- Experiencing encouragement and positive feedback from people
- Comfort, likle comfort food, comfy sweatpants, a comfortable couch
- Lifes positive suprises that could come anytime
- The ability to dream and make the world a better place
- A good long sleep to recover and enjoy me-time
- Compliments. Being around positive people will get you some
- Driving with your car, the open road, the music blasting from the speakers
- Creativity and expressing it ion various ways like art
- Every item that makes you feel good wearing like your fav clothes
- Living in the now. It’s powerful to live in the moment
- Great memories and the anticipation for more
- Getting hugged. It triggers so many positive energy in us
- Independence, It’s great to be free, but it’s also important to be independent
Something to be grateful for can be found everywhere
As you see, it´s sometimes the most obvious things. The problem is, we don´t pay them much attention because of the media, social media and every day life distract us. That´s the reason why you need to step back and see things as they are. The beauty of a a tiny drop of rain water falling from a leaf. The butterfly that just crossed your sight and is now on his way to the next garden. The simple things count. We just need to remember ourselves from time to time.
What you can do is to take a timeout and making a list of things to be thankful for. That way you trigger new paths of in your brain to focus on the already good things in your life. You can do this 5 minutes after getting up and 5 minutes before getting to bed. Let your mind work while you sleep and find more things to be thankful for subconsciously.
There is a deep link between being thankful and manifestatin, g your desires. Therefore gratitude exercises can directly help you on your Law Of Attraction journey towards the life of your dreams.
A special message for the mess that 2020 was for most of us. Yes, it might be harder to find positive things to be thankful for but they are out there. Remember that the little things count and don´t fall prey to negativity and depression. Mankind will get through this time and arise out of it better then ever before.
As an additioanal motivation, here are some wise words from people who know how to approach thankfulness and gratitude.
25 quotes about being thankful
Millen Livis said „Practice appreciation for who you are and what you have… and allow your life to unfold in the most amazing way“. Focus on what you have, be thankful and show appreciation to it. It doesn´t need to be the top promotion or the ultimate goal you eventually fulfilled after years of hard work. Learn to appreciatd the tiny thigns in life and you´ll instandly see the world with different eyes because every day you´ll find new thigns to be thankful for. I hope the list above inspired you to become more thankful about what you already have instead of complaing what you don´t have.
- Mindfulness and how to use it
- ow to visualize with better results
- Meditation I – Meditation for beginners
- Guide of how to leave a toxic relationship
- About good friends and how to spot them
- The power of words
- How to manifest everything you ever wanted
- Finding peace of mind
- How to manifest money in 2020
- Twin Flames – What are they?
- A guide for more positive energy
- How to use the law of attraction for love
- How to fall in love with yourself
- Letting go for a more peaceful life
- Live life to the fullest